Over the years of gathering information for the site we have attempted to be as accurate as possible.
As always, information has come from many sources, some well documented, some word of mouth.
We want to construct as complete a history as is possible. Any snippet of information is valuable.
Inevitably there will be errors and gaps in our knowledge.
Both of these failings can only be put right if you are prepared to spend a little time to help us.
By clicking on the Tell Us More button above you will be able to send us an email.
If you want to put right an error:
- Could you list in which part of the website and the slide number concerned.
- Tell us what is wrong.
- Suggest what the correction should be (if you have better information).
If you want to add some information:
- If it is text, could you list in which part of the website the information should be included and send us the text in your email.
- If you have documents or photographs, in your email, briefly list what you have available. We will contact you by email to suggest how we might copy it for inclusion on the website.
If you have a suggestion for an improvement to the site:
- Could you tell us what the improvement should be.
We are fully aware that not everyone has email, particularly the older members of the village who probably have the most valuable contributions. Could you be the 'good neighbour' and help them to get in touch, or act as their agent.
We would also like to hear from former residents of the village or descendants of former residents, wherever you live!
MANY THANKS FOR TAKING THE TROUBLE TO HELP.